Coming out of summer break and getting back into the academic mindset may be difficult enough for many University of Florida students. Stressing about where they’re going to be living off-campus this upcoming year should not add to the stress that the new school year may bring. Finding and securing safe, comfortable, and convenient housing now will get students off to a good start when the fall term gets underway.
When University of Florida students look for off-campus apartments in Gainesville, they should think big and bold. Look beyond the humdrum single room which just primarily serves as a place to sleep; a place to “have to” go between classes and other activities.
Off-campus apartments in Gainesville can be bold, modern, fun, and relaxed. Some of these terrific features that can be found in just the right apartment community can include:
- Zero-entry resort-style pool with private cabanas and hot tub
- Private study rooms with 60″ touchscreen monitors
- 2-story fitness center with Peloton deck and yoga studio
- Two lane mini-bowling and gaming lounge
- Courtyard with fire pits and grilling stations
- Hammock garden
- Social events for residents and visitors
Whether planning on going into the apartment situation living alone or with friends, awesome apartment options and amenities should include, among other things:
- 1-5 bedroom furnished apartments
- Free Wi-Fi
- 50″ TV in living room
- Hardwood-style floors
- Available walk-in closets and private balconies
- Bluetooth shower-head speakers
- Granite kitchen/bathroom counters and stainless-steel appliances
- Full size in-unit laundry
Lark Gainesville offers all these terrific amenities and much more. To see all that they have to offer, see them.
Be the first to like.